NEW PROGRAM - Open Work Permit – Yukon Community Pilot: NO LMIA, IELTS, ECA required! Get PR in 2 years.
Work and live in the territory of Yukon. A new pilot program has been launched to meet Yukon’s economic development and labour market needs. The Yukon Community Pilot is a new stream under the Yukon Nominee Program that will allow more flexibility for nominees working in specific Yukon communities.
Find out if you qualify for the Yukon Community Pilot
- Valid full-time job offer in eligible community, or;
- Part-Time work + multiple jobs are permissible as long as it accumulates to 1,560 hours in a year;
- Cannot work outside of Yukon until receiving PR status;
- Open work permit for spouses with NOC O, A, B jobs;
- No IELTS, LMIA or ECA required for work permit or PR;
- No proof of funds required for work permit or PR;
- No age restrictions.
All jobs must be in one of the eligible communities in the territory of Yukon, which are:
- Dawson City
- Haines Junction
- Watson Lake
Jobs are available now. Search here for eligible employers:
Contact us today for a consultation
Contact us today to discuss your unique immigration situation. Book a meeting with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. We are available to meet in person, online, or by phone.