University of New Brunswick (UNB): 1-Year Accelerated MBA Program
UNB is one of Canada’s oldest and most respected universities. It is ranked as the top MBA school in Atlantic Canada by Business Canada Review and a top 10 MBA program in Canada. They also offer entry options for all English levels, low tuition, generous scholarships, and a robust job placement program.
Major concentrations offered:
- Entrepreneurship and Technology Management
- General Management
- International Business
- Project Management
- Business Development and Professional Sales
|1-Year MBA||IELTS 7.0||1 year continuous|
|Pre-MBA||IELTS 6.0||8 months|
|EAP||below IELTS 6.0||4 months or more|
Minimum Requirements for 1-Year MBA Program
An undergraduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a GPA of 71/100
Minimum score of 550
Eligible with GPA of 86/100 (decisions on case-by-case basis)
1-Year MBA: minimum IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL score is 93
Two years of work experience is required for 1-year MBA, but only one year of work experience is required for the Pre-MBA program.
- Two-page personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including academic and professional sources are required, including one academic reference.
- Work Resume (CV)
For students who need to increase their level of English or gain work experience.
1 year of work experience and IELTS 6.0 are required. The Pre-MBA begins exactly 8 months before the 1-year MBA program.
EAP - English for Academic Purposes
Course available for below IELTS 6.0, leading into the pre-MBA program. There are multiple courses available per year.
MBA Full-time international student deadline: June 15
$10,000 CAD scholarship available for outstanding, full-time students. Recipients are assessed based on GMAT and GPA. Automatically considered with application.
- 1-Year MBA $30,878.50 CAD*
- Pre-MBA (if required) $18,450 CAD*
- EAP 4 months (or more if required): $7,500 CAD/per semester*
- *Fees subject to change on a yearly basis
Work while you study. Eligible for work permit after graduation. Applicants may also be eligible for Permanent Residency (PR) after working in Canada in less than 1 year after graduation. UNB provides work placement programs with 100% success rate within 1 year of graduation. Consult with TSC Immigration Services for more information on staying and working in Canada.
Application Process UNB MBA by TSC Immigration Services
- Review MBA admission requirements with TSC Immigration Services
- Pay TSC application support fee ($600 CAD) - non-refundable
- Apply for UNB (pay UNB application fee $125 CAD) - non-refundable
- Receive conditional acceptance from UNB – with possible requirements to join EAP (English) or pre-MBA programs
- Pay tuition fees for first semester– refundable
- Apply for Study Permit and Visa (pay $150 visa fee to TSC) - non-refundable
TSC Immigration Services application fee for UNB MBA program: $875 CAD
Book a Consultation
Ready to find out more?
Request a consultation with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant from TSC Immigration Services.